Saturday, August 13, 2011

Seriously I need help I'm depress,stuck no, jobs need some ideas 10 points?

I'm 22 years old from Nyc.I know there are alot of stuff to do outside and maybe its because I had done things in the past and I been to karating when I was 15 but I used to paid the membership and been to bally total fitness but I'm broke now.I take a walk around my block and I'm not doing that now because its getting bored repeating so I'm leaving myself to the point that I'am wrothless depress and stress working on myself and getting tired being alone.I go to a program where they helping me find jobs but its only part time 3 times a week I do talk at the program but they not socialable And I guess there isn't really anything to do outside because skating does cost money I really don't know.But In the mean while I'm working on making friends at the church and looking for jobs at the program doesn't mean I could stay home I just need to be more knowledgeable I guess that why i'm stuck what can I do now outside or outside any ideas? I just got 40$ bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment