Monday, August 15, 2011

How the heck do you keep Goldfish from dying off!!!?

The water you use is it tap? could be, you better use filtered water, test your tap to see if it is harmful to your fish. Also My daughter admitted why my fish died when she was little she would put them in the freezer for a little while. I could not figure that one out lol. she was 8 ,now she tells me 22 years later. don't ask why ,she does not know, and by god I cannot even begin to imagine? why? Dear God, I could not do such at thing to a little helpless goldfish. yeah I am a big supporter of non cruelty to all living things especially humans. Hey, if I can think of anything else I'll get back to you. edit... this does not include spiders btw. I must kill them, i must, i have had way too many bites that were toxic to care one iota about them, but torture is out no , one quick, fast, squish and make it deadly, those suckers are replaceable in my opinion and yeah, I do try ,to put them outside, if i can, but by gum, if your crawling on me and you are a spider , dude, say your prayers cause you won't get a reprieve. can you tell I am really really not in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment