Monday, August 15, 2011

Does she like me as more than a friend?

ok im 15 years old nd theres this girl i like......shes a junior and im a sophmore, i know it suks :/.....but yea i mean we talk alot like during cl and stuff, i know she likes talking to me beacause i make her laugh and well i can just tell she likes talking to me.... we talk about personal problems, like she tells me about her ex boyfriend problems and i talk to her about my ex girlfriend problems, she asked me for my number like when we started talking to eachother....she trusts me with stufff and weve known eachother for like 3 months now, i think shes really pretty nd i like her and im just not sure if she likes me as more than a friend or just as a good friend, oh yea nd today she sent me this random txt message out of nowere saying "ppl think i like u" and well yea they think that cuz we allways look happy wen we talk to each other...... can anybody help me??? i dont want to break our friendship and for it to be awkward :/ ...should i just stay quiet or should i ask her?? thanks of any suggestions :D

No comments:

Post a Comment